Saturday, December 27, 2008


Living in the northwest this winter, we have about 6 ft or more of snow. Yes, it is absolutely wonderful and very beautiful.. Besides the sights and the fun in the snow there is the adventure of driving in it. And the best part is when you can't even get out of your driveway. And the very best part is when you can't get out of your driveway because you've driven into your yard. No, my natural hair color is not blonde, but I am thinking about dyeing it so that people stop asking. What an adventure!! At least I wasn't on my way to work or anything, I was going to go pick up my younger siblings and take them sledding. Honestly I couldn't have gotten stuck on a more beautiful day, it wasn't too cold, I wasn't even wearing gloves and I was perfectly comfortable. It was just the perfect winters day. If only I wasn't all alone at my house.

No comments: